Friday, September 12, 2008

Sex Machine Today


At the beginning of this decade, J.Rocc was a very influential figure in my DJ career. I would hit up every party he was djing at in Northern California, I would buy any mix or record he put out, and I would study is craft. This was for about 4-5 years, so it was inevitable that I would be the first on the block with "Sex Machine Today". Although the liner notes say it is a recording from one of his nights he throws every once in awhile, it isn't/wasn't live. Thing is, during this time (2000ish) he sounded like this live and did many of these routines (quiet storm, sing sing, girls i got em locked, etc). Nonetheless, a great mix with flawless doubles and great track selection.

enjoy-----------

J.Rocc Sex Machine Today full recording

No comments: