Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2 For Tuesday (wrap up)- Supa Dave-Krs at his Best


So my plan has been interupted. As mentioned below, I planned on uploading 2 full mixes today. I come to find out after uploading and listening to this mix, the last 20 minutes or so are damaged (skipping, stalling, etc.). I found this mix next to the mix demo I posted below, in the same cd booklet. I don't think I have listened to either in the past 3-4 years, thus unaware of the skipping. In any event, you still get 48 minutes and about 22 tracks from the Blast Master.

I first heard about Supa Dave from the battling days, and DMC. His crew (turntable technicians) held it down for a minute in the scene, taking titles. His skills are definitely present on this KRS mix. Plenty of cuts and doubles and a really dope intro. He made a few different "best of" mixes using Golden Era's finest as his source. I'll be posting more from Supa Dave in the future.

DJ Supa Dave- Krs at his best first 48 minutes

No comments: